journeys

Monday, August 07, 2006

Its amazing how perspective of time changes. Last week flew by. We had a Decision Analysis Mid-term, Accounting Quiz, a team project of case analysis due on the Mondavi wine company for the Global Strategic Management Class and a paper analysing the AIDS crisis in Africa and the role of the Pharmaceutical companies. Needless to say, it was a stressful week. However, it wasn't as bad as i had anticipated it to be. In contrast, this week so far has been so slow. I do have one paper that is due on Thursday, but can't get motivated enough to start working on it. I haven't studied for 4 days, and now find it hard to get in the groove.. Amazing how i can work better when I am stressed.. atleast i manage my time better.

I have a new class starting this week, which seems quite promising. Global Entreprenership.. did i spell that right??? The grade in this class is based on a team project, of coming of with a viable business idea and how it can work. The team with the best idea, will not only get the best grade but $500 as well. Hows that for an incentive. Anyways, regardless of the money, I think its a great opportunity to apply some of the strategy skills we've been learning. I am meeting with my team on Thursday, and we will each discuss our business propositions and choose which one to pursue.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home