journeys

Friday, December 22, 2006

St Martin / St Maarten

Hurrah!!!! It is vacation time. I just took my last final on Friday, December 15th and now to de-stress and rejuvenate I am in the friendly isle of St Maarten. All I have done since I have been here is go to the beaches.. (Mullet bay, Cupecoy beach in the Dutch side and Plum Beach on the French side) and eat some good food (Pineapple Pete’s, Taboula’s Mango, St Germaine’s were some of my favorite restaurants). The penthouse suite at the Towers at Mullet Bay is awesome as well. We have fantastic views of Simpson Bay and Mullet beach.

No Internet connection and no cell phone signal here makes me feel disconnected with the rest of the world, but then I guess that is what R&R should really be about right? Ahhh… this is life!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home