journeys

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Columbia SC USA

I am in a frantic scramble to get packed up. In my over enthusiasm to travel, I have booked my trips so close together that I barely have time between them to recuperate. I arrived Columbia from St Martin at midnight on the 22nd and spent all day unpacking, doing laundry, packing my suitcases for my BIG Europe adventure of 8 months and emptying out all personal belongings from my apartment so that I can rent it out while I will be away. I am leaving tomorrow to Bucharest, Romania and my flight leaves from Charleston WV. So in a few hours, I will be on my way to Charleston – a 5 ½ hour roadtrip. It will be nice to spend Christmas eve tonight with my friends Falguni and Ashish as well as Lina (whose Birthday it is tonight)!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home