journeys

Monday, April 16, 2007

Köln, Germany
April 1st 2007


My first day at the CDC – Carl Duisburg Centrum, where I am taking Business German classes. I was pleasantly surprised by the agenda that our teacher, Dietmar Vogt, had put together for us. There was very little grammar lessons, more of case studies, learning about German business and vocabulary enhancing classes. Also we have a couple of interesting trips lined up: A day trip to Bonn next week, a day trip to a Vineyad, and today a city tour of Köln. Dietmar has talked to us in German all day, and the strange thing is I can understand almost everything he speaks. I guess he has taught for so long, he knows how to communicate to basic German speakers like me. This seems like a pretty laid back class so I think I should have ample time to explore Köln in my free time. (Photo: The Kölner Dom)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home