journeys

Monday, December 25, 2006

Charleston WV USA

I don’t know how I did it. I din’t think I was ever getting out of Columbia. There was so much to pack and put away and loose ends to take care of. I finally made it to Charleston by 9:30 pm last night. Spent a few hours with Falguni and her family, had a really awesome dinner. Went to Lina’s house later. She has just recently moved and I wanted to see her new house as well. It was absolutely beautiful. I could see Lina and Penu really excited about their new apartment. I enjoyed chatting with them. Too bad I did not have more time, as one hour was way too short. I hope they are able to travel this summer to Bulgaria. I would love to visit their country while they are there. I have heard so much about Bulgaria from Lina and Penu. Today, I have just taken things easy. Everything is packed and finally in place, and I am heading out to the airport soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home