journeys

Thursday, November 27, 2008

On Delta flight 101 somewhere between Atlanta and Buenos Aires

I have been leafing through magazines (all filled with Tango information) that Louie got me from Buenos Aires and reading my guide book and highlighting places I want to shop at and restaurants I want to eat at. I still have to read about the city and its history and sights, that is, if I can ever get done with reading about tango, shopping for tango shoes and clothes and food :-) I am also trying to memorize some Spanish words and phrases that will help me get by my two weeks in Buenos Aires.

I am going to be staying at La Casa de Maria Tango (http://www.mariatango.com). Maria is a friend of Louie’s and has a bed and breakfast for tango lovers. I can’t wait to begin my journey…..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home